Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

need help to with picking meal plans

dj-casanova
dj-casanova
United States
2002/04/10, 08:18 PM
I need some help when it comes to nutrition. I give thanks in advance to anyone that can help. I am looking for a meal plan to help me get "cut." The problem is I don't know what foods to eat to help me get to where I want to be. I weigh(sp?) 175lbs and I am 6'2". I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for specific foods to eat to get these results? Once again I appreciate any help.
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/04/10, 09:12 PM
Did you fill out your nutrition goals and so on to get a plan from the nutrition section? After you set your goals it should tell you how many carbs/fat/protien/calories you can eat.. Then try to watch where you get those from.. something like a big bag of ooo yummy potato chips probably isn't the best source for carbs.. use the nutrition links (on the toolbar under ft Nutrition Resources) to read up more on fats-carbs-protien.... if your meeting all the #'s posted for your nutrition plan and still not moving as far as weight goes you can post your daily diet here and i'm sure someone will critique (sp?) it for you...
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/04/10, 10:02 PM
Yup...use ft's nutrition guide as your baseline. From there, you can tailor your daily meals and try to hit your recommended intake of carbs, fats and protein.

Still, it sounds like you want to gain muscle mass and not cut (from your first post). Anyway, I assume you are on a diet. If so, have you been tracking your daily intake?

--------------
**_Robert_**
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/04/10, 10:05 PM
there are many posts in regards to diets to get lean. Try the search engine with words like
diet
lose fat
lose weight
get cut
best foods
help diet
diet suggestions......if that doesn't work send me a message and Maybe I can direct you in the right direction...

--------------
What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?.........Leslie