Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

About Powerful

froshman
froshman
United States
2006/04/17, 04:28 PM
About the supplement, 'Powerful' (from the makers of CAMP/C2): I've read that it is supposed to maintain "the pump". Is this true? If so, how long does it maintain the pump? This sounds kinda cool, but bizarre.

Also, what exactly is it, a fat burner? Is it recommendable?
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/04/17, 07:56 PM
Haven't heard of "powerful" so can't really tell you anything about it. As far as fat burners go, I think it was ba that pointed out there is no such thing. Don't remember the thread but it's true none the less. Must be Easter dinner that has everybody asking about fat burners the last few days. IMO "fat burners" are worth taking. Some people may swear by them, but when it comes right down to it like I've said before, they all depend on proper diet and exercise to work effectively. With that being said, save your money and just diet and exercise like people have been doing for years. There's no more a fast way to lose weight than there is to gain mass. Still yet, a lot of people think there is.

--------------
She sits and wonders why.....no more.
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/04/17, 08:12 PM
Correction to last post, "IMO fat burners aren't worth taking".

--------------
She sits and wonders why.....no more.