Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

little supplement help

jonnnyko
jonnnyko
United States
2006/03/22, 12:47 AM
I found this product from fizogen, i know a few people who took their on/off cycle stuff and did wonders for them just was wondering what people thought of this. heres a link to the website and heres some stuff i pulled of it, thanks.

http://fizogen.com/blitzcycle.php

PUMP EXPLODE:
A HUGELY POWERFUL and highly bioavailable matrix of PUMP driving agents that may help bring the body to its FULL Nitric Oxide producing capacity! Includes the patent-pending and state-of-the-art L-Arginine-Ethyl-Ester-Di-HCL and L-Citrulline-Ethyl-Ester-HCL for intense fast-acting bioavailability, delivery and PUMP amplification! Also Includes Di-Arginine Orotate that utilizes our patent-pending (OAAVA) technology! Quick dispersion, highly anabolic effects and dramatic endurance properties may promote an extreme PUMP never experienced before! Lastly, AAKG is included to provide deep, longer acting delivery of Arginine for a sustained and Continuous PUMP all day long! The most technilogically advanced and powerfully explosive PUMP matrix ever developed!

CELL BLAST:
Ultra-sophisticated creatine delivery PROTOCOL. Developed to specifically target and enhance scientifically documented "CELL SWELLING" effect. High-tech Creatine Ethyl Carbonate Ester has been added to induce explosive release of creatine in muscle cells and to help incite a dramatic cytoplasmic cellular expansion. Creatine Ester Phosphate Sodium has been added to provide heightened retention rates and further improve rapid bio-delivery of ATP. Lastly Di-Creatine Orotate with (OAAVA) may provide superior anabolic and endurance enhancing potency, PLUS... provide additional rapid and sustained delivery of creatine. When these multi-pathway creatine delivery technologies are combined, muscle cells may experience the most rapid CELL SWELLING effect ever experienced before!

METHANOBOL-AMPD:
The most powerful anabolic compound commercially available! Parent compound contains measured anabolic activity equal to methandrostenolone (the active ingredient of D-BOL).
Utilizes high-tech new triple acetate modified delivery protocol for enhanced drug-like delivery of parent anabolic compound into the body. Designed to bypass liver and gastric degradation to remain intact until active ingredient reaches cell signalling receptors. May synergize directly with anabolic effect of (OAAVA) for amplified anabolic effect.

ContinueFLOW™:
The most effective Time Release Delivery Technology available. Essential for any real PUMP enhancing product. Includes essential, cutting edge cofactor of NO production called Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide to help enhance and prolong conversion. A direct sustained release technology is also provided by cellulose ethers, magnesium stearate and Di-Calcium Phosphate for steady state dispersion of the ingredients all day long.

--------------
Jonathan (jonnnyko@hotmail.com)
*** Nothing Is Real but Pain Now ***
Nyxtikal
Nyxtikal
United States
2006/03/22, 03:31 AM
just from reading the label i would tell you taht there is no way in the world that i would pay that much for a product that appears to be mostly hype. i didnt see any extraordinary ingredients or anything special to make me beleive it is better than anything else
jonnnyko
jonnnyko
United States
2006/03/22, 12:46 PM
hey ya i would never buy something for that much, i found it online from a few other places for $30-40 and thats semi reasonable. my big thing is i am tryin to eliminate taking another drink before/after my lifts so if i could take out creatine and take it pill form that'd be alot easier for me. does the creatine ester in this be considered like normal powder creatine or is it something completely different?? Also for $35 is it still not something that you'd take?

--------------
Jonathan (jonnnyko@hotmail.com)
*** Nothing Is Real but Pain Now ***