Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Hey new girl in the house

sky_09
sky_09
United States
2006/03/20, 02:56 PM
Hey my name is skyla i'll be 15 this saturday and im new here at the site. I am a cheerleader and i am thinking about doing track. At my school i am known or classified as underweight or the anorexic bullimic rail. It gets pretty upsetting when your friends get mad at you because you are my type of build. I am 5'4 and around or below 110 pounds usualy below. I have tried to ggein weight but nothing i do seems to work all i do at home is eat and eat somemore. So by joining this site i was hoping to get a good meal plan for myself and hopefully tone my body and the little muscles i do have. lol. And maybe if i get enough muscle mass and lean muscle i will gain weight.
sky_09
sky_09
United States
2006/03/22, 03:06 PM
wow i am seriously un loved.......:(
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/03/22, 03:28 PM
Not the case at all Sky. I know it's tough dealing with peer pressure at your age but take it from me, you height and weight are not a problem. Now, with that eing said, you can still improve your overall physique. Go to the specific diet and nutrition forum and read and start eating from the "grocery list for healthy eating". Do a search at the bottom of the page on "maintenance calories" and learn how to fing it. From there you can take yourself where ever you want to go. You are cared about, so hang with us and we'll keep you on the right track. Good luck and welcome to FT!!!

--------------
Hungry and mean!
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/03/22, 03:31 PM
Man...typo city huh, just bear with me, I'm the fastest two fingered typer out there!:big_smile:

--------------
Hungry and mean!
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/03/23, 01:02 PM
Welcome nice to see a fellow cheerleader!

5'4 110 isn't that "aneroxic" most cheerleader are about that size, especially flyers. Which I take it you are. If your competive squad. Weither it be all girl, or coed...You need to try and keep your weight in a normal area. Flyers whoose weight goes up and down can be a pain. Trust me I know lol

Your the perfect height and size for a flyer. And being lighter can help you in track as well. You just need to work on your engine!

Run sprints,stairs, latters and other plyometric moves/techniques.

Also do squats, lunges, stiff dls, ham curls. Hams are a big role in running. Your stride length shouldn't be a problem most cheerleader are fairly flexable, since they can pull heal stretches, scorpions etc.

Good luck , let me know if you need help!

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

People don't reach thier true potental, only those who seek it.
sky_09
sky_09
United States
2006/03/23, 03:53 PM
Wow thanks everyone i really appreciate all the support.
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/03/26, 11:36 AM
Also if you'd like a more "cheerleading orrientanted" type workout let me know!:)

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

People don't reach thier true potental, only those who seek it.