Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Desperate!

starvingthin
starvingthin
Canada
2006/03/16, 04:38 PM
Okay, Im new here and I am completely frustrated with myself! I have struggled with anorexia and compulsive over-exercising. But recently I have been suffering from depression and I have started to binge eat which I am not used to. I have gained like 15 lbs in a month and a half and I am absolutely desperate to take the weight off and quickly. I just need to know how long you think it will take to take the weight off. Since I put it on so quick im hoping it will be just as quick to take it off. I have stopped exercising but I am starting my usual exercise routine which is about an hour of free weights, hour of pilates, and running 12 miles a day. The thing is I am either really intense with my workouts or dont work out at all. And right now I dont know what to do.
sweetnsour92092
sweetnsour92092
United States
2006/03/16, 10:45 PM
i can toatlly sympothize....i was belimic and then i became over weight...and now i'm in good shape and slim...the thing is you can exersize alot as long as you drink alot of water and eat the right amount of food...

-hope i helped...:)

--------------
+*XOXO+*