Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Arnge Krush

kmmcvay
kmmcvay
United States
2006/03/16, 11:46 AM
I just started a new product, called Arnge Krush. I was taking NOXplode and Celltech, but apparently this Krush is supposed to replace them both. I couldn't find any reviews online about it, and was wondering if anybody knows anything about it. Good or bad.

--------------
ElSquatcho
badboyrob
badboyrob
United States
2006/04/01, 11:29 AM
Arnge Krush is great. Been taking for 1 month now and this stuff will take you to the limits. Max bench was 275 on NO-X-plode (hated the crash and caffeine jitters). I'm now hitting 315 with Arnge Krush. I only take one scoop, tried two scoops on two different occasions but both times it made me want to hurl.
-BBR

============
Quoting from kmmcvay:

I just started a new product, called Arnge Krush. I was taking NOXplode and Celltech, but apparently this Krush is supposed to replace them both. I couldn't find any reviews online about it, and was wondering if anybody knows anything about it. Good or bad.

=============
walker89
walker89
United States
2006/04/17, 10:40 AM
I have been using Arnge Krush for about 3 months taking 2 scoops before my workouts. About 4 to 5 weeks ago my bench was at 215 and it is now up to 235. I would say that it is a great product. But i havnt been able to find much information on the product either.

============
Quoting from kmmcvay:

=============