Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

cant stop eating

joeystacks
joeystacks
United States
2006/02/28, 08:36 PM
Hey im 16 years old about 5'9 for the past year i have been eating nonstop its like an every 20 minute thing...and the thing is all the fat goes straight to my stomach and chest area...i want to loose this weird and build a bigger uppper frame includin abdomen..chest back tris bis..any suggetsions for a good diet and workout routine ??let me know please thanks :)

--------------
jOe
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/02/28, 11:08 PM
Joe, start eating from the "grocery list for healthy eating" in the specific diet and nutrition forum and do it sensibly, just because it says healthy eating doesn't mean any amount, moderation is key. To lose the fat, you'll first have to determine your maintenance calories, that's the amount it takes to maintain your current weight. Do this by righting down every single thing you eat every day for a couple weeks. This is where consistant eating habits help alot. from there you can determine where you are maintenance wise. Once you find your maintenance calories you can adjust up or down to cut or bulk, since you want to cut you would reduce your calories 200-300 a week until you reach the desired BF%. As far as bulking once you've acheived your BF% simply start increrasing the calories 200-300 weekly. gains should come easily to someone your age. make sure you have a solid meal before your workout with a slow burning carb and good protein source, also a solid meal after consisting of a good protein source and complex carb. You should be taking in 1-1.5gm protein daily to maintain muscle. Good luck!

--------------
Seize the day!
mysticgraces
mysticgraces
Canada
2006/03/02, 07:00 AM
Hi Joe

I dont think you have an eating disorder..you are just still growing and your body requires more food more often...go ahead and graze all day,just make sure you ar eating healthy food and snacks
Radnee
Radnee
United States
2006/03/29, 04:13 AM
Its not an eating disorder. You are growing I was in your situation when I was 16 I think I gained a total of 20 pounds from 16 to 17 and ended up losing 15 of the pounds gain from 17 to 18. Just eat healthy and have a good work out plan. Like what I use to do is do abs before class and then some push ups after class every little thing helps.