Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

a good stak

MOORE2328
MOORE2328
United States
2006/02/28, 06:52 PM
what would you all think about: animal M-stak (pre), cell-tech and nitro tech(post).
besides the fact that im seventeen, and the cost of the products, is that a decent approach?

Any and all suggestions are welcome.
2fingers
2fingers
United States
2006/02/28, 08:38 PM
The best approach for a seventeen year old is eat ALOT of good wholesome foods, work D@#^ hard, and rest adequately. You have plenty of testoterone racing around your body. The key is to utilize it.

Use heavy weight. Do squats, dead lifts etc. that increase the total amount of weight the body must support. You will not gain mass by doing curls in front of the mirror. The more weight your body supports the bigger it will get.

On squats and deads start with light weight to get form right, after form is good the weight will jump up. High number of sets and low reps. The body will adjust to this. So you will need to mix it up from time to time.

You will not lose the fat around your belly while trying to bulk. This will only be done with a proper diet.

If you are going to take any supplement, use a whey protien shake immediately after workout. Use mato-dextrin and dextrose for the carbs. There is a post somewhere that states the ratios. Search PWO to find it. If you can't find it let me know and I'll look it up.

Two years in you're probably hitting a plateau unless your mixing your set reps up. If you have interest in the workout that I am on PM me and send it to you. It is a bit different than the individual body part workouts. Also lookup periodization, this will explain mixing up the sets/reps.

I've gained ~25 pounds since June 05. Whey is the only significant supplement in addition to eating alot of good foods. Eat even when you feel full. Small meals every couple hours. It works.

Good luck.