Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

is there something wrong, please help!!

nhurdler09
nhurdler09
United States
2006/02/25, 11:50 PM
ok im 15 yrs old, anywhere from 115-120 lbs and 5 ft tall
during the school week i eat a turkey sandwich without cheese and a bag of cheetoes for lunch, and usually a gatorade, then i have bball, and track practice afterschool. i am very active. i want to b 100 lbs
even tho its not ideal i would love to be that, i eat lunch and dinner what ever my dad makes. and thats it... i workout 7 days a week.. i used to kinda b bulimic and b4 that anorexic and now im just doing ^^^ that.... but what exactly am i doing... i was also considering tryin those pills zantrax 3 or hydroxycut... so what exactly am i doing. i would love all the feedback you guys could provide.... thank you
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/02/28, 10:53 PM
1) Maybe print out the "grocery list for healthy eating" in the specific diet and nutrition forum and see if your dad will start cooking from it.
2) Don't waste your money on any weight loss pills. Spend it on healthy whole foods or going out with your gf's.
3) Depending on how hard you workout 7 days a week, maybe you should throw in a rest day or two.

--------------
Seize the day!
mysticgraces
mysticgraces
Canada
2006/03/23, 06:39 AM
Carrie

Dr's determine a teenagers weight with a special BMI chart.It takes into consideration your height,age and weight.And according to your stats,your BMI says you are a perfect weight for your age,and healthy..

Because you are still in puberty you will notice lots of changes in the next two years,you will probably grow taller and your body will start to loose some of its stored baby fat...

My 14 year old daughter weighs 127 and she is 5' 4" and her BMI says she is a good weight...

Give yourself some time before you try and loose some weight.