Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Melaleuca Supplements

laureltyson
laureltyson
United States
2006/02/22, 01:15 PM
Message deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content for this board.
2006/02/22, 07:06 PM
seems like an advertisement/enrollment disguised in your post....

why does anyone need to contact you? they could just go to Melaleuca.com and do it without you....do you work on commission?
laureltyson
laureltyson
United States
2006/02/22, 08:34 PM
Sorry...I really wasn't trying to do anything wrong. I had seen other brand names mentioned and didn't see anything about not doing that in the rules. If anyone signed up and made purchases, I would get benefits from their purchases. They'd need to be a preferred customer in order to get the better pricing and benefits, which is what I would set up for them. Can you guys put something in the guidelines or whatever to say that this is not allowed? Or does it never happen outside of my post?
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2006/02/22, 10:17 PM
Amongst the moderators here, some are in the nutrition industry, and some are trainers. We do not solicit our services nor do we alow others, when we do come across a post that is purely for solicitation, we delete the post.
How about filling out your profile so we may know your goals etc. Hope you stick around.:big_smile:

--------------
Scales are for dead weight: We are not dead yet!
Still trying to find out how to do the Hollywood Free Press.

Ivan

Montreal Canada