Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Kre-alkeline

flacoloco7
flacoloco7
United States
2006/02/18, 03:24 PM
ok everyone knows creatine works..right? Anyway is this kre-alkyline stuff what it says to be because if it is I will STOP taking my celltech and start taking that stuff.
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/02/18, 03:52 PM
In my opinion...if your gonna do creatine, just do the monohydrate, lots of opinions here, you can do a search on creatine and see the results of many differnt trials. But I believe most will agree just go with the monohydrate, some will say make sure it says creapure which is fine.
Bottom line is, don't fall for any of the crap the media throws at you about miracle products. Creatine has been proven effective and of no harm to date. If your just starting out, just use whey protein for now. Once you hit a plateau, then introduce creatine. Other than that, a multi-vitamin, fish oil and a few other non-miracle supps should be all you consider.
I think most will agree cell-tech is junk.
If you do start creatine you can either just do 5-10gm daily which they say will saturate your muscles in about 30 days or you can load it by taking four 5gm servings a day for 5 days, that will also saturate your muscle. Then just maintain with 5-10gm daily, preferably right before your workout...although ideally 5gm before and 5gm after. Also, no need to cycle creatine, but if you want, you can. If you do it after your workout you can just mix it with your PWO shake, which is where you eliminate the need for cell-tech.
PWO shake=
1/4 your body weight in protein
1/4 your body weight in a 50/50 mix of malto/dex
along with your creatine.
for example:
if you weigh 160lbs. you would mix 40gm protein with 20gm malto and 20gm dextrose along with the creatine. DO NOT MIX WITH WATER UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO CONSUME!
Malto dextrine and dextrose can be found at most heath food stores.
Nothing replaces hard work and good diet.

--------------
Seize the day!