Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

general fitnes help

codywood
codywood
United States
2006/02/12, 12:01 AM
hey I'm new here. I'm about 5'11 and 150. I play soccer and tennis. I want to know what kind of running things I should be doing. Like how many miles a day? Should I be doing sprints? If so how many and how far? What are some good stomach workouts? How many reps? I want to get extremely toned but I can't gain way to much muscle mass because I play soccer.
Nyxtikal
Nyxtikal
United States
2006/02/14, 12:28 AM
too many questions here. you can search using the search bar on the bottom of the page and find the answers to most of these. after you do a little looking around come back and post more specific questions and you will get more responses that will be a lot more helpful.
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/02/15, 07:15 PM
Just to be general cody, from your profile you said you want a six pack and very toned body in addition to being able to run 5 miles without tiring. To get where you want, your going to need to train and diet. The six pack requires a diet that is adhered to strctly and becomes even more important when it comes to shedding those last few pounds. You will have to train with resistance(weight) to get the six. Go to the exercise program at the top of the page and do the special 12 week abs workout and incorporate the resistance into it. As far as the rest of your toning up goes, choose the program that's right for you from the same tab and stick with it. Research diet thoroughly here, go to the specific diet and nutrition forum and you'll find all you need. Two great reads for beginners are "diet thread" and "groocery list for healthy eating". Other than that bro, do as nyx pointed out, you can do a search for stuff here and find loads of info on it. Most things have been gone into in great detail. The running I can't help you with too much. I can say I have found in the past the longer you do something the easier it becomes. Best of luck to you and welcome to FT!

--------------
Seize the day!