Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Muscle Milk for Newbs?

cassetti
cassetti
United States
2006/01/31, 06:00 PM
Here's the deal - i'm 21, back in the begining of summer (8 months ago) i for personal reasons forced myself to get in the gym - i was tired of being 5'10" and only 135 pounds - skinny and weak

I have been working out - and for the past 3 weeks i've been working out here.

I realize i need a suppliment to give me alot of what i need - being in college and all - i need something good, but also something that can help compensate for my lack of eating or eating healthy food (i work alot and sometimes miss lucnh or get something not healthy!)

I went to GNC and they hooked me up with Muscle Milk - from what i saw so far on here - people have been suggesting its good but not as a main suppliment.

Should i take it back? the taste is acceptable, but yeah not sure at all. I went to GNC because i figured the advice and getting it sooner was better than waiting and ordering online.

I'm open to ANY suggestions - i have a good job - and can afford to spend $60 or so on a few weeks supply if it will give me the best bang. I figure if i'm spending $30 or $60 - time is always a factor for me, so to get the most outta my time in the gym is crucial to me (i do spend now between 5 and 7 hours a week in the gym)

Thanks for all your help - i'm a newb to suppliments compaired to you guys lol
raiderfanusa
raiderfanusa
United States
2006/02/01, 04:46 PM
Cassetti, I really like th way I feel and the noticable difference in Muscle Milk verses other protiens. From what I understand Muscle Milk is a great supplement for what it is designed for. If you want to gain lean muscle it will work for you using a consistant regiment. I pick it up at my local grocery store for @ 26.00 or so out the door for a 2.48 lb jug (14 servings) so it is very affordable. Perhaps if you are a hard gainer someone else may be able to suggest a gainer that would better serve your needs. but as far as a protien supplement goes I have found none better for my needs.

--------------
"Do the right Things" and "Do Things Right". You will succeed.