Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

MASS

Spedward
Spedward
United States
2001/05/03, 12:23 PM
Ok...i seem to feel right now that i got eating right down to a science. the only problem is the fact that i have been running the past 8 weeks on a 2200 cal diet. it usially constist of about. 280 grams of protien, 200 grams of carbs - 300 on training days(which people tell me that is not enough carbs, but my body seems to run great on that so i'm fine with the low carbs.) and about 30 grams of fat.
Now in about two weeks i'm going to start to try to put on some mass. right now i weight about 185 and i'm 5'11''. the body fat is about 8%, but i don;t pay attention to my bobyfat beacause in the past i noticed that all that matters to me is the fact that i feel good about how i look when i look in the mirror, so BF is kinda irrelivent to me. Anyhow, for the past two months...i have stayed at that weight, but y strenght has gone through the roof. i have not been doing any cardo but i have been doing my training with minimal rest between sets (90 sec at the most). i have my training planed out for the next 8 weeks already, so i'm good there. I want to try to put on about a pound a week AT THE MOST. i plan on throwing an extra chunk of meat in here and there, maybe add about 100 more carbs and also i'm going to start to supliment with flaxoil. i will no be taking creatine though. i think my muscles are pretty much saturated with the stuff at this point. any other advice....i never really went on a true mass program...i have always been kinda scared to lose my definition, but i think if i shoot for about a pound a week then i should be good....just shoot me some advise if you can.
thanks
slikcat
slikcat
United States
2001/05/04, 01:51 PM
I'm not an expert, but if I can live by a general rule it's this: "If you can catch it, eat it." Good luck!
archan
archan
India
2001/06/05, 05:56 AM
U can check out your diet with the FT nutrition prog.Don't remove cardio from your prog. totally,do it but for 2 days a week.Don't lose your stamina.My weight is around 175 lbs.Standing 5'10.I chose progressive gains and they suggested 3500 cal.I think 2200 is pretty less