Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Diet help please

brncopowor
brncopowor
United States
2005/12/15, 11:22 PM
Can someone critque my eating plan please

Starting weight - 260
Current weight - 246
Goal weight - 150
Height 5'7

Before workout - 4:30
Vitasport THERMOGENIX 2 and THYROSTIM-T3 to boost metabolism
1 banana

Workout - 5:00-5:45 weights 5:45-6:30 cardio 6:30-6:45 sauna 6 days a week one body part per day with 3o minutes of cardio after every workout

Breakfast - 7:30
1/2 carton egg beaters or leftover dinner
6 celery sticks or tomato
1 slice roman meal whole grain bread

Protein - 9:30
1 scoop sports nutrition international Xtreme Pro 4 (30 grams protein and 160 calories per serving)
1 scoop vitasport GL6 Glutamine

Lunch - 1200ish
Baked Chicken breast with vegetables or tuna with salad and 1 slice Roman Meal or Fat Free yogurt

1:00 - Suppelemets - Vitasport THERMOGENIX 2 and THYROSTIM-T3 to boost metabolism

Protein - 2:30 - 1 scoop sports nutrition international Xtreme Pro 4 (30 grams protein and 160 calories per serving)

Dinner - 5:30
Chicken or Lean hamburgers without bun. Salad plain. No Carbs at dinner

Protein - 8:30 - 1 scoop sports nutrition international Xtreme Pro 4 (30 grams protein and 160 calories per serving)
Supplements - METABOLIX PM (to keep metabolism going fast at night).

As you can see I have alot of weight to lose. I would like to replace alot of this fat with muscle so I am in the gym 6 days a week. I would also like to loose the weight at a decent click. Sometimes I do get a little hungry between meals. Is there anything I should be doing or eating different. Am I getting enough food, calories, carbs? To aid in muscle retention and fat loss. Any help would be great

Condiments Smart Balance, Tabasco, Mustartd, Lowerys
2005/12/24, 01:25 PM
if possible try making breakfast the biggest meal, and going downward calorie wise throughout the day....since your metabolism tends to slowdown as day progresses....I would focus on eating more complex carbs like yams, buckwheat, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, lentils, black rice, etc...especially during breakfast and lunch...I would eat them during dinner only if it's 3-4 hours before sleep....otherwise I would either replace the calories with healthy sources of fat or cassein protein source ..

I would also try to count calories....and approx breakdown of calories in terms of carbs/protein/fat....as well as aim to eat food that is boiled, grilled, or steamed...

and as is my usual suggestion...take fish oil supplement to prevent muscle loss....take 3-5g in the morning and 3-5g before sleep....I suggest capsules....