Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Hydroxycut Vs. Creatine...

m0nsta
m0nsta
United States
2001/01/18, 09:02 PM
I started taking creatine a few weeks ago, and it works great. The thing is, I have a bit of fat and a gut I need to lose. I just bought a bottle of Hydroxycut the other day. I know you arent supposed to take them both at the same time, so here is my question. Would it be better to just keep taking the creatine, or should i take the Hydroxycut to lose my gut? If I take the hydroxycut, is there anything I can take with it so I dont lose muscle mass?
xavier
xavier
United States
2001/01/19, 05:57 PM
hydroxycutt is mad so u dont loose muscle just burn fat i tihnk i know xenadrine does
skylar
skylar
United States
2001/02/06, 12:35 AM
As the old expression goes "take one step back to take two steps forward". If you have a gut then you may have to cycle your diet and traing to lose fat which may mean slight decreases in strength and weight used but in the long run you will cycle back into a mass gain and your strenght and weights will go up also. In other words worry about one thing at a time.Once you have your gut under control then go for the big gains and watch and cycle your diet.