Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

a remedy for sagging

fatstatus
fatstatus
United States
2001/03/29, 03:36 PM

Does cardio, lifting, or both reduce sagging? I've lost alot of weight as a result of heavy dieting and cardio's but I've always had trouble in decreasing the sagging in my chest and other areas, and increase defined body mass. It stinks not being able to take off my shirt in public with confidence! I think it may be since I've only been lifting off and on for 2 years. But if yall know any techniques or have had any experiance in this area please share. Thanks

stan
Spedward
Spedward
United States
2001/03/29, 06:34 PM
training hard and eating the right foods is the best start...
Try starting a mass building program...It will put some "weight" on you, but more importantlly...it will put on mass, once you got the mass, you can sheed the extra pounds
bore
bore
United States
2001/03/31, 07:57 PM
Your skin is like elastic. When its stretched out it saggs. You can tone the muscles all you want and lose all the far you can and still have sagg. Your body will regain its elaxticity after a while, if it gets the proper nutrition and continuous exersice.

Rob
BillK
BillK
United States
2001/04/19, 06:10 PM
I agree with bore. Keep following a good diet and workout routine. You can't be going on and off of one. You have to start a routine and stick to it. If you want results that is what you will have to do. I know what the quiting and the restarting does for the body and it usually ends up in fat gain and muscle loss. Stay active Train at least 3 days a week and you will meet your goal. It is all about "How bad do you want it" You only have one life time to get it so go and get it before you can't.

~billk~
Uttiya
Uttiya
India
2001/05/08, 12:45 PM
Well all you need to do is harden your muscles....that is considering your fat amount is relatively low.....well lift some weight....take some time....