Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

because of a tendenci

filledesiles
filledesiles
Mauritius
2005/04/17, 05:30 AM
i used to have a tendenci to anorexia about 3 years a go some people put a lot of pressure on me and i sarted by stoping to eat then triying to make myself vomit when i ate at the time i was doing a dance show and used to do ballet 4 times a week + rehersals for the show.... lost a lot of weight ...but thank god got out of it ... by my self nobody knows not even know but recently i stop eating again and it was really scary that everything could start again i was really scarred and reacted in ways that i shouldn't have because of it ... but most important i threatened my best friend this guy that's one of the greatest thing in my life ... that i would make him lose his job bcoz he called one of his friends my angel as a joke .......... he said he forgave me but i don't believe him completely and now i started eatin again and my scares are gone and ME is back..... so should i tell him the thruth?...will he understand?.... or should i just shut up ?.... please help .. he means a lot to me...
imolax
imolax
Canada
2005/04/17, 04:50 PM
You should definitly tell him; it is the only way that you will be able to get better. If you don't tell him he will notice all the signs anyway-you may start to draw back, get pre ioccupied with food/body image, always say you've already eaten, suddenly not want to est together anymore, get defensive, etc.
If you tell him, and you really do care about wach other then you will be able to get through this again and get stronger as a result. the key is not to let it take you over this time. Make sure that you keep fighting it so that you CAN enjoy your time together rather than being in your own eating disorder world.
filledesiles
filledesiles
Mauritius
2005/04/19, 02:21 PM
Thanks ....
I did tell him once i had started eating again..... once i stoped falling everytime i tried to get up. he was great he complietly understud he asked me a some question like who knew and all i was quite suprised of all the things he told me when i told him he was the only one who knew .........i still feel stick sometimes when i eat ... sometimes it's scary .........
thanks for your advice