Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

New, Don't know where to start

StevenT
StevenT
United States
2005/04/03, 06:46 PM
Hi, my name is Steven T...I'm 13years 10months old. About 115lbs and 5 2.
okok heres my situation im goin to highschool next year and I have a pretty large number of people who hate me and my friends, so I wanna get stronger over the summer before highschool starts..so I dont get jumped.

I want to get a 6 pack, some pecs, and traps, and shoulder muscles (caps I think there called).Biceps, Triceps, Forearms.

My max bench is 100lbs...I'm pretty strong compared to the guys at my school, but the guys at my school aren't very strong...

I'm Vietnamese so I eat lots of white rice, I dunno if thats good or not, I go running every Sat and Sun in the morning. Everynight I do some curls with some 10lb dumbells and reverse curls for the forearms.I do situps also.
Can anyone give me suggestions to reach my goals.
Thanks
hemp17
hemp17
United States
2005/04/04, 10:24 AM
if you can try replacing the white rice with brown

--------------
If the whole world were like you there would be no you.

If you tell the truth you dont have to remember anything.

Eagels may soar but wessels dont get caught in jet engines.
kakaroto
kakaroto
El Salvador
2005/04/09, 03:00 PM
let me understand,
so you dont go to the gym?
i dont think replacing the white rice for the brown rice is a good idea since what you want is get bigger, so you need calories for your muscles.
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2005/04/09, 10:42 PM
So you think doing some curls before bed.....runnning.....gonna get you big and strong?

Look threw some of the workouts on this sight.....it will give you a whole workout plan....for everything..shoulders, legs, abbs, chest etc.

You need to eat......whole foods, brown rice, peanutbutter, fish, chicken, lean beef, veggies, beans.....eggs........if its go protein in it....eat it.

--------------
" The only true eye, is your minds eye"- plato