Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

just venting

justagurl
justagurl
Canada
2005/03/28, 08:16 PM
i am just venting..so if no one responds, that's ok.

i have been eating way more the past few weeks than i have in a long time. i have not purged much either, but am scared i'm going to start again.

my weight has gone up at least 5lbs. in the past few weeks, and i am really not ok with it. i realize i've totally confused my body tho..so i can either keep eating and try to keep it down...or go back to restricting and purging..

i don't know how to b ok with eating and gaining. i hate how i look and feel. i am very tired, which seems strange since i'm eating more. anyway..that's all i wanted to say..
princesslodgey
princesslodgey
United Kingdom
2005/03/29, 04:15 AM
If you have been restricting your intake, then when you start to eat a little more, you will gain a lot of water weight. I imagine a large part of what you've gained will be water. I know that it can be scary seeing the numbers on the scales go up, which is why weight isn't a very good measure to use.

Why don't you tell us how much you've been eating, and we could give you more specific advice?