Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

A Night at The Roxbury movie

yeahhh_okkk_wut
yeahhh_okkk_wut
United States
2005/01/21, 11:54 PM
Hi all, I'm new here...hehehe

well, nothing related to workout topics

but anywayz, have you guys seen the workout scene of the movie when those guys were wearing some weird shiny spandex out fit....and they brought out all kinds of protein bars?

I thought that was pretty funny.....although I have yet seen anything like that at my gym.

But I love the music in that movie....it's pretty cool.

I'm a city person, so staying in shape at a fitness club is something I can relate to in that movie. :)
kmh1109
kmh1109
United States
2005/01/22, 12:04 AM
Hi Yeah~

How are the gyms in Oregon? I'll know if about three weeks if I'll be living there soon. I'm back on my fitness kick as I have slacked off. It's sooooo cold here that I don't want to leave the house and go back in the cold to the gym. This is a great site to count calories and track it on a daily basis. Hope your having a good day! :dumbbell:

--------------
Kath
mengsk
mengsk
Canada
2005/02/01, 11:37 PM
lol...funniest movie ever "Want a protein bar?, na thats ok I have a muscle triplicator bar."

good times good times
yeahhh_okkk_wut
yeahhh_okkk_wut
United States
2005/02/12, 06:24 AM
Hi khmh,

yeah, I think you'll like it here.......we have 24 Hour Fitness....and for most location, it's 24 hour!.

I usually go late at night....I don't like working out with too many people around....and I hate seeing those buckass naked old dudes in the locker room.....just hanging around.....What's up with that!?

anywayz, ....the weather's pretty ok...not too hot & not too cold......rains alot...fresh air.....there's a lot of nice people here...compare to other big cities like LA or NY.

well, ....post up and holla at me if you have anything that comes to mind k!

PS. judging from the pic, Ur in great shape women!....keep it up.....this country needs more healthy-minded people like you :P
chisled
chisled
Australia
2005/04/15, 02:57 AM
there are gyms south of me that aren't 24 hours but they are open till late and have dance music n lights seems like a club funny as hell
yeahhh_okkk_wut
yeahhh_okkk_wut
United States
2005/04/15, 02:19 PM
Eh!......that is a new concept!

wonder if anybody will go....hahaha.......I would! :big_smile:

============
Quoting from chisled:

there are gyms south of me that aren't 24 hours but they are open till late and have dance music n lights seems like a club funny as hell
=============