Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

PLEASE HELP ME:)

sneska
sneska
United States
2004/11/14, 07:22 PM
hi there
my name is sneska... i live in macedonia...
i am new at the all dieting/exercise thing, cause i used to be pretty skinny and i liked that... i did however gain almost 10 kilograms this summer (which according to www.onlineconversion.com should be around 22 pounds), and i need some help of getting my old body back...
i don't, however, have a lot of time to do it - i have around 25 days... for at least 10 kilograms (22 pounds)...
i know, you'll say it's not healthy and stuff, but i just have to!
i am 19 years old, female, 1.59 meters high...
i started a diet...
it lasts 20 days...
i eat macaroni the first two days... meet for the next 11 (three days some meat whose name i dont know in english - baby cow meat, then three days of chicken, three days of fish and then two days of the first one again), then two days of potatos come, two days of fruit and vegetables, two days of rice, and a day of cookies)...
i've been sticking almost to the diet... have had couple of sweets... im finishing my first day of fish - which means ten more days... i've been eating one meal per day (so one piece of fish today, one wing of chicken yesterday and so on), fruit for breakfast and vegetables for dinner...
i've also been working out... i've been taking aerobic classes, two hours a day, three days a week + riding bike, walking a lot the other days...
and i haven't lost anything yet...:-(
i need some help - give me suggestions, please...
i was also hoping you'd 'watch over me' too... have me send you my food for the day, and the exercise i've done, and you tell me what i'm doing wrong...
please help me with this...
it's really importnat for me...
and thank you in advance!
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2004/11/17, 06:15 PM
Essentially you are starving yourself, and so everything you put into your mouth your body will hold onto. You need to eat 4-6 small meals a day, probably around 1800 calories, do cardio for 30 min 3-5days a week, and lift weights 3-5 days a week. Hope this helps.