Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Hay...mmm... Is that listed as a food?

jana_83
jana_83
United States
2004/11/10, 06:30 AM
But seriously, Hi everybody!
I orginally posted this in the 'New Members' board, but then realized that hardly anybody else had feedback in there from somebody besides a moderator. In attempts to meet people on the website, I'm reposting here:

I'm obviously new this site and am just saying what's up to anybody that care to chat. I'm a 21 year old female who is looking to gain weight through some sort of exercise and diet plan. I've tried to make plans like this in the past, but they've failed on me, mainly because I never liked going to the gym and didn't really have the know-how of what to do at home. I was searching the internet (again) for tips on how I should be working out to meet my personal needs and what I should be eating to get my required amount of daily vitamins, when I stumbled on to this website.
Yay! Now I have an idea of what kind of exersices I can be doing in my house to get what I need out of them and I don't have to count up any nutritional facts (most exciting). What's left now is motivation and scheduling. I've never been very good at either one. Any planners that I've ever had seem to go unused for months at a time.
Anyway, now that I've gone through the exercise and nutritional planners, I'd like to see who all is out there and try to get a feel for the community.
Just wanting to see what's going on... so you might as well say hi back... since you took the time to read through this lengthy-ass post.
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/11/10, 11:38 AM
hi

--------------
GO into battle as if was your last, cause thats the only one you loose!