Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

I am scared...... and upset

tbluv
tbluv
United States
2004/10/15, 11:29 PM
Since June I havent been eating. I'll go days without eating. I lost LOTS of weight but I never wanted to lose weight, until my dad's old roomate was making fun of me and calling me porkchop. the only thing is I was 4' 11'' and only weighed 105 pounds, and wore a size 14. Since I stopped eating. (I wont eat then eat very little and go a few days without eating) I have lost 20 + pounds I stopped weighing myself. I went down to a size 10-12 and my stomach is getting smaller. I had a very nice frame brood shoulders and naturally strong big firm arms. My arms are about half the size they were. My hips stick out, which causes me pain while I sleep I have to sleep on my back in order to not cause pain to the hips. My friends can feel my bones from the hips to the shoulders straight up by barely putting there hand on me. I try to eat but cant. I started wearing baggy sweatshirts a month ago. I still look like the skinniest girl with the huge bulky sweatshirt. It is painful I try to eat. but I can. Why is this? I completely lost my appetite. I have been on Medication since I was 4 to treat my A.D.D. in june (when I stopped eating) the dr. had also doubled my dose that I had been on for over 2 years. after switching over from riddilen. I had insomnia and my eat disorder began. I was taken off that medication after the first month. I was switched to Adderal. My appetite hasnt increased. Secretly my physcitrist, and mom put me on anti-depressants. They slipped them in with my a.d.d. medication and vitamins. I began getting light headed, and dizzy at the weirdest moments. I'd be walking and be perfectly fine and then 1 second latey feel light headed, and dizzy. After running the mile run in p.e in 5 minutes (best time in the whole 6th grade) I collapsed later to find that I had torn the tendon in my knee half way throw the mile. Amazed to find that I had run over half a mile on a torn tendon. I had a hard time recovering from my knee injury, due to my eating disorder. my eating disorder went undetecting while in the hospital. a year later on top of my eating disorder and being a vegetarian. I havent gotten any better. My eating disorder hasnt been diagnoised. I celebrated my 12th birthday on saturday (october 9th) I still struggle from depression, insomnia, and my eating disorder. What should I do? I am so lost. and scared. Everynight I lay in bed crying and thinking about when this pain will end. Not to mention that the love of my life Alex Gonzalez of Arizona broke up with me. I loved him so much. and still do. When will this pain end. Please help I am desperate
kimgray
kimgray
United States
2004/10/16, 11:25 AM
It sounds like you desperately need help! Are you still on all of this medication? It sounds like a really crazy situation that needs a doctors attention.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/10/16, 09:02 PM
Well not knowing you personaly and not being a professional, I cannot give you any advice that will kelp.
What I suggest, and is only a suggestion, is to find out what is causing the depression, and perhaps talking to an adult or doctor that you confide in.
I hope you feel better soon.

--------------
"A will finds a way, failure is not an option"
Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada