Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

some advice if u guys can help..

stalebi1
stalebi1
Canada
2004/09/04, 02:02 AM
Arite, I'm like 5'7...but I'm really lean...Like i might pull off at like 120-125lbs...:(

See I understand that part of the problem is my inconsistency in working out. I get motivated for a short time, I get very serious about it, but then I let leisure, work, and school get in my way.

The other problem I've identified is no matter how much I eat I don't seem to gain mass. And I do eat frequently. At times I may have a meal (rice & chicken) and then maybe 2 hrs later I get hungry again.

I want to know if anyone else has been in my situation in the past or present, and has over come it. I don't plan on turning myself into like a 200lbs bodybuilder, but I would still like to see a suitable gain to at least 150-160.

What do you guys use as motivation to make yourself stick with working out consistently, eat properly and consistently. How do you over come the barriers..for example school or work? At times I just get tired and say forget it, I'll never be able to get the body I want :(

I would really appreciate some sound advice from you guys, thanks
jakesooner07
jakesooner07
United States
2004/09/04, 02:12 AM
Same here, I'm 6'0 and 140, I was doin the w/o plan on here in July and the beginning of Aug. The school started and now I have no time @ all to w/o....I also dont really gain any weight either, I stay 135-140 never been above....