Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Please HELP !!~!!~!!

canadianfalcon
canadianfalcon
Canada
2004/08/18, 11:39 PM
Hi, I'm new to the site and I have some problems working some stuff out. Is there anyone that can help me.

1. Uploading a picture: It wont work :( . I go the the Photo Showcase thing, go to my profile and then it has the box saying "No Picture" so i browse, upload. It then goes to a screen, nothing happens. Only one like thats like "". Ne help.

2. Any one know how to change the start date of your workout? Its defult is to start to the 1st monday after sign up, but I want to start for school and relax for the rest of my summer. :)

3. I cant really work the Nutrional Plan. Anyone have basic step by step dicretions that I could follow. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------
canadianfalcon
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/08/20, 10:49 PM
Once you upload the pic, it takes about a week for it to show up.
You are probably doing it correctly and please make sure its .jpg format.
Hope this helps.

--------------
"A will finds a way, failure is not an option"
Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada
canadianfalcon
canadianfalcon
Canada
2004/08/21, 02:48 PM
Thanks Alot yogiponappa,

1. Thanks. I'll send it to one of the moderators like you suggested. Can you give me the address of one of them?

2. The problem with starting my workout early is that all the equipment I need is not available to me at home, only at school. I think I have to start the week one at the dates it says because at the end on the week you have to input all your info. Could you tell me how to disregard it and start a new one?

3. I'll look up the grocery list, thanks for all the advice. :) appricate it.
----------------------------------
Canadianfalcon