Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

New starter

ferdy1985
ferdy1985
United Kingdom
2004/08/12, 03:41 PM
Hey people! Im 19, I'm from UK and from October I will be starting my second year at University where I plan to do something with my life and become fitter, more toned, and stronger!

I am quite a small size, I am 5'6 or so and I weigh around 9 stone (126 lbs) which according to BMI is in the healthy zone (just about in the normal zone)

I plan this year to be more sporty and active than before - I have been playing tennis a lot this summer 2-3 hours at a time, I also plan to play football (soccer), take up snowboarding, tennis again, even some table tennis.

My frame is quite small and I am certainly not fat, and I think that the main aim is that I wanna become more toned, particularly in the abs area - possibly gain a little more upper body strength also - on a limited budget.

Does anyone who was in a similar situation to me (small frame but wanting to get more toned/fit/strong) have any good suggestions for good starting points and can maybe help me with good ideas - I do have a good knowledge on nutrition just to say too :)

Thanks guys!

Andy :cool: