Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

17/f/ky

Wendy_2006
Wendy_2006
United States
2004/06/11, 01:54 PM
I really want to lose weight I'm only seventeen I'm so scared that I'm going to be alone all my life because no guy will give me a chance because of the way I look
Anni313
Anni313
United States
2004/06/11, 02:58 PM
What do you plan to do about it?

--------------
Anni

Hard work must have killed somebody
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/06/14, 09:12 PM
Heres a long story wendy about my life....kinda what your talking about.
When I was in JR high I was 5'10 250lbs 42in waist, barly a legal heavy weight in wrestling. I got into sports thinking " girls might notice me" Nope didn't work.....no one still didn;t care about me
1st year of high school, football didn't work, nor did wrestling, they all worked out adn where huge and loved throwing fat freshamn around. I was now about 265lbs and a 44in waist. So now since I had no sport I got bigger now at a 48in waist and maybe 280 or so......but I had only grew a inch or so......
After x mas I decided to do somthing about it, I used ADKINS diet. It worked, got down to abotu 220 but I felt like crap. But since I was young and naive, I went off this diet thinking I would stay skinny........Kept it off for a while because I got into cheerleading. Now people noticed me, I was in front of the crowds at home football games, peopel saw me alot. People now knew who I was, I wasn't a "ghost" This was during my sopomore year, where I also discovered working out. This was when I devoloped an eating disorder, I would not eat if I weighed over 220lbs. Got passed that and gained weight again( ahh) But funny thing was.........people still talked to me, I wasn't popular, but I was concedered part of the "in crowd" Most people knew my name and that I was a cheerleader......after all a 275lb cheerleader is hard to
miss lol. But of corse their was the popular kids who didn't wanan talk to me, cause I wasn't quit that popular. Finally my senior year I started working out again got on a healthy diet, worked out hard and heavy, and I still do to this day, and i'm still a cheerleader in college.
Heres my point, its not its how you presentand carry yourself. If you cary yourself with pride it will show and people will wanna talk to you. I dated just as many people as I did when I was 220 lbs as I did when I was 275....its all in how you cary yourself.
Now funny thing is, the "popular people" in high school when they see me at the gym, still don't talk to me, but give me that "awe" look, cause I continued to work out,and I look so different. I didn't care about parties, or how popular I was, hell I didn't even go to any of the proms.
If you wanna lose some weight do it for you, not so guys will like you. I did it for the wrong reasons, it took me 2 times to figure it out, and now......i'm 6'1" 255lbs with a 38in waist........only 15lbs away from my "old weight" but 10in differance in wasit. If i did it you can too..............sorry I was long winded.

--------------
.......adversity causes some to break, but others to break records!
......minds are not vessles to be filled, but fires to be enlightened
......Confucious once said ,DO NOT play leap frog with a unicorn

miles_g
miles_g
Canada
2004/06/24, 01:44 PM
chances are if you have a good personality you won't end up alone anyways. There's lots of guys that look past looks and see the real person underneath. Most important is whether you're happy with yourself or not, if not, then you're gonna have to work for it like bidandrew

--------------
Workin on the Big Guns