Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Somethign to keep in mind

Fatally_Yours
Fatally_Yours
Canada
2004/05/22, 07:00 AM
I see some relationship esque stuff here and so I have decided to pass on a story passed o nto me a couple years ago.

In the early morning hours, a dog is wandering around nand finds a butcher shop. He somehow manages to get a piece of meat from there and happy w/his prixe heads home. On the way over a bridge to the other side of town he sees a mirror.

In the mirror is a dog with a piece of meat. Our dog sees this and decides hey two is better than one. He starts growling, hoping to intimidate the other dog into lettign him have the piece of meat. Instead, the dog in the mirror growls back, scaring the dog that;s holdign the piece of meat. As a result of this he ends up dropping the piece of meat in the river.

The dog has now lost the meat he has plus the piece he was going after.

The point? If you have one girl, it will or should satisify you and you neednt be greedy and attemtpt to chase after an another. Instead of getting two you will simply end up w/nothing.
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/05/22, 06:10 PM
wiseman also said... why go out for milk when you have a cow at home? lol

--------------
.......adversity causes some to break, but others to break records!
......minds are not vessles to be filled, but fires to be enlightened
......Confucious once said ,DO NOT play leap frog with a unicorn

Anni313
Anni313
United States
2004/05/22, 06:22 PM
The REALLY wise man thought it, but he was smart enough not to say it.:)

--------------
Anni

Hard work must have killed somebody
david_s81
david_s81
United States
2004/05/23, 09:24 PM
A side note to that story; I, personally, do not have a piece of meat. I see that I could have a piece of hamburger from time to time, but I pass on the opportunity (if you want to call it so) and keep looking for the piece of steak that I know I am going to find.

--------------
Listen to the Deftones
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2004/05/23, 09:26 PM
man who lies down with dogs gets fleas.

--------------
I am that
which must be feared, worshipped and adored. The world is mine
now and forever.No one holds command over me. No man. No god. I am ANIMAL! and that is enough.