Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

paint ball

Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/04/15, 11:18 AM
i went paintballing yesterday, and got my ass kicked. if you havnt been then go. the adreniline rush is awesome, i thought my heart was gonna burst. i got shot in the back of the head on three seperate occasions and have the bloodshot bruises to proove it, not to mention the state of my arms, cos for the last game i went with only a vest on (and trousers of course) and got pelted. but seriously, if you havnt been, then go!

--------------
todays post was bought to you by the letter A
goodoldtex
goodoldtex
United States
2004/04/15, 01:02 PM
w0rd...i love paintball....lemme ask you a question though real quick....howd you get shot in the back of the head? If you HAVE to retreat, never turn and haul...that happens.

Worst i've ever seen was a point blank nad-shot because the kid bunkered my buddy and didn't give him time to surrender and just shot him just below the throat. My buddy launched 5 rounds into the no-no spot of the other kid...they both had to sit out a round:surprised:
Valrash
Valrash
United States
2004/04/15, 01:16 PM
Lol, I'd like to do some paintball war games, but for now I'll have to settle for the real thing. I've got a Semi-Auto rebel, not very cheap on the guns are they, mine cost me about $300 dollars after everything was said and done.:cool:

--------------
A determined mind is the best weapon in any situation, a strong body is the road to victory. G.R.C.
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/04/15, 02:51 PM
i got shot in the back of the head cos i got shot in hand and when you get shot you have to walk off with your hands in the air, which i did, but as i got up and turned round they decided to shoot me again. talking about painful shot, i got one in the neck and my buddy, david, got one on the ear, it swole up about twice as big and was all glowing red. and no way am i gonna retreat when i've still got any balls left, paint balls that is.

--------------
todays post was bought to you by the letter A, and the fact that painball hurts.
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/04/16, 06:56 AM
Lemme get this straight....men will go to a facility and pay much money to be shot by a hundred mile and hour ball of paint...that upon contact with their bodies will cause swelling and bruising....they will enjoy it and bring their friends....

That's it, the next man that refuses my recommendation to wax his uni-brow will be asked if he plays this "sport". If his reply is yes, I'm gonna do it anyway and then call him a P**** if he whines about it.

:big_smile:
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/04/16, 08:32 AM
i'd do waxing if you got to run around a forest with a gun:big_smile:

--------------
todays post was bought to you by the letter A, and the fact that painball hurts.
Valrash
Valrash
United States
2004/04/16, 11:07 AM
Lol prit, I think I would to. I don't have to worry about uni-brow though:). See in most men's minds it's more manly to run around and get hurt playing war games than it would to get your hair waxed off your body (the pain from painball is a little more permanent I think).:cool:

--------------
A determined mind is the best weapon in any situation, a strong body is the road to victory. G.R.C.
goodoldtex
goodoldtex
United States
2004/04/16, 12:46 PM
damn son, i know how that goes (getting shot, standing up and getting shot again by the dick). Lol i was just makin a joke about the retreat thing. I've retreated once and only once....and that was because i needed paint...so i waited till the end of the round and tried to go bunkerin' people with my buddy who did have paint while i was just bluffin :)
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/04/16, 04:47 PM
i'm glad i don't have the unibrow thing, if i did i'd incorporate both paint ball and waxing, and make wax ball, that'd get rid of it!:big_smile:

--------------
Valrash
Valrash
United States
2004/04/16, 05:03 PM
Hey, good idea, I wonder if the ladies would get into that one then, lol.:big_smile:

--------------
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/04/17, 01:01 PM
if you a a bit squimish then dont read this post,I don't think the waxball idea is neccesary, i just scratched my head where i was shot with a paintball and removed the scab accidently, which in turn took out some hair, nasty stuff!!

--------------
todays post was bought to you by the letter A, and the fact that paintball hurts.

talkSPORT - 10.89 and 10.53 AM/MW
quality radio from 10pm to 5am the next day.
talksport.net

A.D.F.