Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

15yr old needs help :(

Dymsim
Dymsim
Australia
2004/03/02, 07:52 PM
Didn't know if I posted it in the right section, so here it is:

I injured my leg three times in 2001, and in 2002 when it had begun to heal I started exercising. I have been exercising for two years now, and I have seen little to no improvement. When I look at my photo's, I have lost weight around my shoulders and under the chin, but that is all.

I'm 15, 134 pounds (61kg) and 5'6 tall.

I have a healthy diet, and do a decent hour to hour and a half exercise every night. That includes an hour walking at 7km/h on the treadmill with dumbells in each hand (I cannot run or jog because of my knee injury), 100 reps on the rowing machine, 100 reps of 7kg barbel's in each hand, 50 sit-ups and 50 push-ups. After reading around I heard that deadlifts will help, although I have no idea what they are.

My measured calorie intake is roughly between 1200 - 1500 calories a day. I work off 400 - 600 on the treadmill alone, not sure about the rest.

I want to get rid of the weight around my waist (Flubhandles, my dad calls them) and chest. Because I work in a public environment (Target), it's embarrasing when all these Arnold Schwarzenegger's walk in and there's this chubby guy sitting behind the counter.

What else can I do that will help me lose weight, fast? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.