Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 22, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

questoin 4 peple who have used creatine

jimsmith6
jimsmith6
United States
2004/02/12, 04:14 PM
i was wondering if anyone rite now is usein creaitne because i have a ? for you.... i have a bottle of creatine in my hosue rite now i have gotten info off the internet about it i just want you guys if u would 2 post for how long you have used creatine and after every month if you saw results and if you could lift a lot more than if u were jus regularly working out... Thanks 2 everyone 4 postin! If you guys would do it that would be great cuz i already have info i jus wanna get some 1st-hand input about results and if its really worth takin it, and if thee were any negative side effects when you took it thanks again guys n women....

-jimmy
richardjst
richardjst
United States
2004/02/15, 11:50 AM
WEll... Jimmy...there are many different types of creatine out there for sale...it sounds to me like you have a liquid form. What kind of creatine/brand are you currently taking? Different brands/ different types give different results. Hey, and fill out your profile so we can get to know you! Take it easy.

--------------
If hard work and persistence were the keys to success, most people would opt to pick the lock.~Dick
jsom85
jsom85
United States
2004/02/16, 01:34 AM
I take precision engineered creatine monohydrate. and its given me really good results. muscles felt fuller, looked a lil bigger, but the best was lifting. i felt extra energy and in the middle of sets i would just get a surge of enegry and would just explode. I loved it.

also, if you have a bottle of liquid, finish it i guess. but i would reccomend you switch to either monohydrate or to a celltech type of product with the built in dextrose.
clarkem
clarkem
United States
2004/02/17, 12:21 PM
I just finished my first cycle of creatine and the results were great. Within a week I was lifting more and with greater ease than I had before. I also found myself extending my workouts partly because I had more energy and partly because I became much more motivated as I could feel and see the results. I came off it about a week ago. I'm still moving the same weight as when I was on it, but it isn't as easy. I'm definitely glad I took it though.

I had a couple side effects. One was increased appetite, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing in my case. My face also began to break out once I started taking it, but I don't think the creatine was solely to blame.