Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

skinny with fat tummy and chin

tonedefsmaki
tonedefsmaki
Philippines
2004/02/08, 01:25 PM
im skiny with a fat chin and tummy,i started going to the gym but i gained my appetite, which caused a more fat chin and tumy.what should i eat and how much? i need food to keep up with my lifting and cardio!thanks!
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/02/08, 01:53 PM
well what are you eating now? Are you drinking enough water?..............protein should be at your body weight in grams( 200lbs 200g protien) I don;t know your body weight or you metabolism or your age so I can't help much out tell we are told

--------------
---andrew.......adversity causes some to break, but others to break records!

LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR!!
tonedefsmaki
tonedefsmaki
Philippines
2004/02/12, 04:06 PM
ei tnx for replying, im 25 male, 140 lbs, i have a small built, but iv got a fat tummy and chin.i look fat but im really skinny.weird isnt it? so i should eat more protein? does protein create fat? i really want to elminate this fat chin at the same time gain mass. i workout 3 times a week,lifting and doing some cardio.i take creatine and a little whey protein.i started eating less, and i think my body is shrinking but the damn tummy and chin is still there! thanks for the help and i hope you would reply soon!