Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 100, Messages: 16608

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Protein powders in Mexico

burrocfh
burrocfh
Mexico
2004/01/30, 04:11 PM
Hi everybody, I have a very important question concerning protein powders... I live in Mexico, so as you can imagine, not all the brands that are available in the US are distributed here, and shopping through the Internet is kind of difficult for me because most of the sites I've visited will not accept credit cards from Mexican banks (gee I wonder why...). So basically all the supplements I get are from GNC (and really expensive compared to those offered in the US or the Net I might add).

Now I want to buy the Optimum Nutrition protein powder but GNC Mexico doesn't distribute it, so basically my only options are

* Myoplex Original
* Myoplex Lite
* Metrx
* GNC 100% Whey Protein

I would appreciate it if someone could give me some pointers as to which of this brands would give me the best results due to my limited options here.

Thanks!
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/01/30, 04:16 PM
I've had great success with the myo original, but don't like some of the ingredients. I still do use it in an emergency though!

--------------
"A will finds a way"
Ivan Montreal Canada
burrocfh
burrocfh
Mexico
2004/01/30, 04:21 PM
Thanks carivan that was my top choice although I read that it has around 46 grs of proteins vs 20 grs aprox of carbs... If my target is to loose BF% should I be focusing on

* More grs protein (and also more gr of Carbs)
* Less grs of Carbs (and therefore less gr of protein)

I'm planning on taking them post workout around 8 p.m. as bb1fit once posted, as long as someone else can shed me some light through this issue.

Thanks again!
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/01/30, 04:23 PM
Go for the protein and less carbs.

--------------
"A will finds a way"
Ivan Montreal Canada
iHerbs
iHerbs
United States
2011/06/29, 10:50 PM
The best place that I've found to buy protein powder in Mexico is at
iHerb.com
it has it all the same stuff you can get at GNC with cheaper prices and you can get a $5 discount on your first order with them if you use this discount code: GIG072 And the shipping is very cheap.