Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Feeling great, but...

csferrie
csferrie
Canada
2004/01/22, 10:55 PM
I've never felt better about myself! I've lost 40 pounds since September and have accomplished more in these last four months than I have in the previous 4 years.

A couple of questions though. I know that when some men lose weight they have extra skin on there chest and have 'man boobs'. I don't have those but now it is just my nipples that are unproportionately large. Is there anything that can be done or will they eventually shrink?

I just finished an upper body workout in my basement. Kind of cold down there and I did good muscle building workout, but I didn't sweat a drop, I still smell like a rose! Is this normal or should I have a sweaty T-shirt to clean after a 30 minute workout?

Thanks for all the help and info around here guys!

Chris
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2004/01/23, 12:54 PM
You'll need to develop your chest muscles to lessen the man-boob appearance. There are times when you may not sweat during a workout. However, if you want to sweat, try limiting your rest periods. This will keep your heart rate up.

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!