Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

my ab workout starts today but???

kirsi
kirsi
Canada
2004/01/19, 11:03 AM
i was suppossed to start my ab workout today I just joined and it stated that the ab program would begin the first monday after start up. the ab program shows up in my ft excercise program but there are no weeks to click on? I go to ab program click view schedule it comes up with date weeks ect but you cannot actually see the routine? any suggestions i've tried going back in and changing it, but no matter what i do I can't seem to see the workout for this week. week #1 if any one has it please forward to me so I don't get too far behind thanks alot.!!

--------------
*Form good habits they are as hard to break as bad ones!
*Do not expect to be what you have not worked hard to become!
2004/01/19, 11:05 AM
Have you scrolled to the bottom of the page?? Most people miss it but its there.

--------------
Living well is the best revenge.

Charlie
kirsi
kirsi
Canada
2004/01/19, 11:11 AM
i see where it is charlie and have read other message boards to see if i'm doing something wrong I see where the program is but when i got into it there is nothing the program subtitles appear the same way my regular excerise program does but the week 1 week 2 section is not there to click on?
2004/01/19, 12:31 PM
If you still dont have it send an email to adrian @ft.com

--------------
Living well is the best revenge.

Charlie