Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

need to get fit after winter break

aussieskichic
aussieskichic
Australia
2003/12/29, 07:28 AM
hiya everyone
i am a water skier
and have only just started skiing again after the winter break...as you probably all know..it is very easy to put on a few cuddly kilos during the winter months...but now i really need to get rid of it ASAP...does anyone have any tips on how to avoid craving junk food and on the best FAT BURNING excercise. TA :) michelle
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2003/12/29, 09:02 PM
wel well, unfortunally weight is so easy to put on( fat( but hard to get off lol as weal know....there are i think abotu 3600 calories in 1 lb of body fat so u have to adjust ur diet to fit that calorie count, then i suggest doing cardio and weight training, the weight training will add muslce wich will burn more calories, wich helps get rid of body fat,and the cario well help burn calories as wellm but what i like to do is weight training at a cardio pace( circuit traing)one excercise after anothe rlil rest, bulds muscle as well as get the heart rate going

--------------
---andrew.......adversity causes some to break, but others to break records!