Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Stretch Marks

doggiecool
doggiecool
United States
2003/11/20, 11:17 PM
I have nasty stretch marks. My back looks like I've been beaten and my biceps look like they have stripes on them. I have never seen worse than mine. My dermatologist says all I can do is rub lotion on them, but they just continue to become worse. In fact, they don't always come with growing muscle. The other day I was doing rows and I actually physically ripped the skin below my shoulder! Too much weight that the muscle actually jumped out of the skin? Anyway, how come I never see them on bodybuilders with muscles 10X the size of mine? Is there some weight training secret?
Logger
Logger
United States
2003/11/23, 09:48 AM
makeup and lotion. lots and lots of it, thats whay i'm guessing. i've gotten stretch marks on my biceps before but not as bad as you though. my just went away after i tanned so they weren't as white, worked pretty well.

--------------
free your mind -Logger
shaff55
shaff55
United States
2004/01/21, 08:04 PM
dont worry doggie cool.. i suffer from the same types of stretch marks.. i have them across my back and on my biceps.. they have been fading from vitamin E pills.. use a needle and poke them open then rub the gel in.. hope it works for you!

--------------
shaff #55