Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

ARMS

stoneybaby311
stoneybaby311
United States
2003/10/28, 03:16 PM
Okay, I have very broad shoulders with a lot of muscle and some fat, they are each about 12.5 Inches. Is there anything I can do to slim down my arms? Would weights help or just make the muscle bigger?? I am dieting right now.

Kristen
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2003/10/28, 03:48 PM
yea i know what its like to have broad shoulders. but i'm a guy and most guys don't mind and girls seem to like it....if u want to tone up ur arms yes do some excercises i would try and keep the reps over 12 or so ....do some biceps dumbell curls, maybe some cable curls and pyramid from 15 to 12 to 10. then i would do some tricep excercises like rope pull downs(gies the horeshoe shape) and some tricep extensions with dumbells( standing or layng on ur back) and doing some light bench press will tone the whoel upper body yes the weight will make the muscle bigger, but this will help tone ur arms. unfortunally u can't "spot reduce" even though commercials say so........just do lots of cardio to help get rid of fat and watch what u eat and u should be ok