Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

need some help understanding

donjuan
donjuan
United Kingdom
2003/08/14, 04:30 AM
it may seem stupid but i have just become a member and do not understand a part of the routine's , on the daily routine screen it shows the set reputitions i.e 1. 15 press ups followed by the same repeated another 4 times . does this mean repeat on 3 other occasions during the day or after the other excersises are completed
Logger
Logger
United States
2003/08/14, 08:15 AM
are you talking about the daily workout page? if you are i think i can help. it would help a lot too if you knew what sets and repetitions were. repetitions are lifting the weight up and down and sets are the number of reps you do continuously. set #1 you do 15 reps of press ups then rest before your next set. set #2 do however many reps then rest before next set. after you finished those sets you move onto the next exercise and do those sets and reps. i hope i made myself understandable, sorry if i didn't. for better understanding buy a weightlifting book like "weightlifting for dummies" cuz it gives all the basics.

--------------
free your mind -Logger