Wide Grip Machine Pulldowns
- This movement is performed with a pull down machine. You will be bringing the bar
down to your front, not to the back.
- Sit on the seat provided, adjusting the pad on your thighs provided so that you are
comfortable as well as secure. Choose the desired weight. Grasp the bar with your
palms facing forward. Take a wide grip. Sometimes the bar is already angled down at
the ends, if this is the case, grasp where the bar begins to bend.
- Begin by being fully extended and grasping the bar. Next, pull the bar down to your
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then release back up to the starting extended
- Be sure not to swing the weight down, this will lead to injury.
Search on FreeTrainers.com