- Lay flat on the floor with your feet flat on the ground and knees at a 90 degree
- Place your hands behind your head or across your chest. Beginners should place them
across the chest.
- Curl your torso towards your knees, lifting the shoulder blades off the ground. When
curling up, twist so that one elbow is pointing at your knees.
- Hold the curled position and contract the abdominal muscles for 2 seconds.
- Repeat to the other side.
- If your hands are behind the head, they are only there to make the exercise harder,
and not to help you pull your head up. Using force to help lift your head up may
Search on FreeTrainers.com