Triceps Cable Pushdowns with Rope
- This movement is performed with a cable push down machine and the rope attachment.
Be sure to select a weight by moving the pin in the hole of the weight desired in
the weight stack.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and slightly bent to relieve stress from
your lower back.
- Grasp the rope as shown in the first picture. Keep your elbows close to your sides.
Don't lean forward, keep straight posture. Pull the rope down, keeping your hands
- At the fully extended position, pull the rope to your sides and contract the triceps
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Using the rope allows you to isolate the triceps. This is a great exercise for
definition in the triceps region.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles
Search on FreeTrainers.com