Tricep Kickbacks with Cans
- Stand with one foot forward, your knee is bent. Your other foot is behind, leg
straight. Use the hand same side hand as the bent knee for support as shown in the
pictures. Stick your chest out and keep your back flat.
- Hold your arm as shown in the first picture, with the upper arm parallel to the
floor. Keep your elbow close to your body.
- Extend your arm straight behind you contracting the triceps muscles.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat for each arm.
- Try to keep your entire body still during this exercise - only move the arm that you
are training, by bending at the elbow.