Toe Reach Stretch
- Stand with your feet together and your legs slightly bent at the knees.
- Keeping your back flat, lean down as far as you can, trying to touch your toes.
- You should feel a stretch in your hamstrings. To hold the stretch, you can use your
hands to hold on to your legs, as shown in the picture.
- Hold stretch for 20-30 seconds.
- Do not bounce your body trying to reach farther. The purpose of this stretch is not
to reach as low as possible, but rather to stretch your hamstrings. You may also do
this with your legs completely straight.