Standing Two Hand Cable Curls
- This movement is performed with a cable on a floor-level pulley.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and slightly bent to relieve stress from
your lower back.
- Grasp the cable with an underhand grip, as well keep your thumbs under the bar
rather than over top. Begin with the your arms hanging straight down. Now, keeping
your elbows in at your sides and stationary, curl the weight straight up.
- Hold for 2 seconds, contracting the biceps.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Be sure not to swing the weight up. Focusing on keeping your elbows by your