Standing Machine Lateral Raises
- Use a machine that allows an arc movement to replicate a dumbbell side lateral
- Stand with knees slightly bent, in between the two handles.
- Grasp the handles with an overhand grip and raise them out to the sides. Raise them
to the level of your arms becoming in parallel line with your shoulders.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds, then release back down to the starting position.
- Perform in a slow and controlled manner, do not swing up the weight.
Search on FreeTrainers.com