Standing E-Z Bar Curl
- This movement is performed with an e-z bar barbell.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and slightly bent to relieve stress from
your lower back.
- Grasp the barbell with an underhand grip, as well keep your thumbs under the bar
rather than over top. Begin with the bar hanging straight down. Now, keeping your
elbows in at your sides and stationary, curl the barbell straight up.
- Hold for 2 seconds, contracting the biceps.
- Slowly lower the barbell back down to a fully extended starting position, repeat the
- Do not use your back to swing the weight up. Keep your shoulders down to put the
focus on the biceps.