Standing Dumbbell Hammer Curls
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart and knees slightly bent. You can either do this
with one arm at a time, or both.
- Hold dumbbells in both hands with the palms of your hands facing your body.
- Keeping the elbows stationary at your side, curl the dumbbell up. Keep the palm
facing in the same direction as before, do not twist it at the top.
- Hold for 2 seconds, contracting the side of your bicep.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- This exercise is great for developing the side of your arm. Use light weights and
make sure you don't swing the weight with your body.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles