Standing Dumbbell Curls
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and slightly bent to relieve stress from
your lower back.
- Grasp each dumbbell with an underhand grip. Begin with the dumbbells hanging straight
down at your sides. Now, keeping your elbows in at your sides and stationary, curl
one dumbbell straight up in front of you. Do not swing up the weight.
- Hold for 2 seconds, contracting the bicep muscles.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Do not use your back to swing the weight. Use a weight that's light enough for you
to execute the exercise with perfect form.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles